- Laser4Fun Newsletter October 2018 (PDF)
- Laser4Fun Newsletter September 2017 (PDF)
- Laser4Fun Newsletter September 2016 (PDF)
- March 2nd, 2020: Surfaces functionalized with lasers: A fast, ecofriendly way of de-icing aircrafts (Press release (No. 4) – Fraunhofer IWS Dresden)
- February 28th, 2020: PhD degree awarded to Antonio García Girón
- September 24, 20019: Featured Article about Marek Mezera’s and Gert-Willem Römers Publication Model based optimization of process parameters to produce large homogeneous areas of laser-induced periodic surface structures in Advances in Engineering
- June 21, 2019: Award for Vittorio Vercillo for Outstanding Oral Presentation at SAE conference
- April 11, 2019: PhD degree awarded to Jose Cardoso and Daniel Huerta Murillo
- March 19, 2019: PhD degree awarded to Gagandeep Singh Joshi
- February 14th, 2019: PhD degree awarded to Fotis Fraggelakis
- Focus on Research. University of Birmingham’s research on optical, anti-wetting and anti-icing applications, Summer 2018.
- No more cleaning: Lasers make the lotus effect on aircraft. Fraunhofer IWS, TU Dresden and Airbus produce water- and dirt-repellent nanostructures on aircraft surfaces, 8 August 2018.
- Vittorio Vercillo wins Enzo Ferroni Award 2017
- Prof. Andrés Fabián Lasagni, awarded with the Materials Science and Technology Prize 2017 from the Federation of European Materials Societies. See this post on this website, as well as and tu-dresden.de/ing/maschinenwesen/if/lmo/die-professur/news/prof-andres-lasagni-wird-mit-dem-materials-science-and-technology-preis-2017-ausgezeichnet
- CNR: L’Istituto di Fotonica e Nanotecnologie del Cnr partecipa al progetto europeo “Laser4Fun”, 22 september 2015 (Italian)
- Fraunhofer IWS: Laser4Fun with DLIP, Press release (Nr. XXV) – Fraunhofer IWS, Sep 23, 2015 (English)
- Fraunhofer IWS: Laser4Fun with DLIP, Press release (Nr. XXV) – Fraunhofer IWS, Sep 23, 2015 (German)
- University of Twente: UT ontvangt Europese subsidie voor Laser4Fun, 29 september 2015 (Dutch)
- University of Twente: UT receives funding for laser project, 29 September 2015 (English)
See the Publications list for scientific publications resulting from the project.