Meet us and the project (results) at one of the following events (most recent on top).
- 14 February: PhD defense ceremony Fotis Fraggelakis at 9:30 am in the amphitheater of IOA, the Institute d’Optique d’Aquitaine (IOA) at the Rue François Mitterrand 33400 Talence (France).
- 7 December: Quando l’incontro col Laser si ferma in superficie! Prof. Antonio Ancona and PhD-student Gagandeep S. Joshi present, to students of the University of Bari Aldo Moro (Italy) results and perspectives of the Laser4Fun project.
- 1-5 October: Third Summer school of the Laser4Fun project on “Laser Micro/Nanostructuring and Surface Tribology” for (and by) PhD students of the “Laser4Fun” project organised by CNR IFN and Politecnio di Bari in Bari, Italy.
- 18-20 September: 2nd World Congress on Micro and Nano Manufacturing (WCMNM 2018, joint 4M/ICOMM/IFMM), Portoroz, Slovenia. www.4m-association.org/conference/2018
- 25-28 June: 19th International Symposium on Laser Precision Microfabrication (LPM 2018), Edinburgh, Scotland, UK. www.lpm2018.org
- 19 June: Photonics Event 2018, Enschede, The Netherlands. www.photonics-event.nl
- 27-28 February: 10th International Laser Symposium & International Symposium »Tailored Joining« at the International Congress Center Dresden, Germany. www.lasersymposium.de
- 2-3 February: 5th MCCA General Assembly of the Marie-Curie Fellows in Brussels, Belgium.
- 17-21 September 2017: 31st Conference of the European Colloid and Interface Society (ECIS), Madrid, Spain.
- 17-22 September 2017: European congress and exhibition on advanced materials and processes (EUROMAT2017), Thessaloniki, Greece
- 21-25 August 25, 2017: Second Summer school of the Laser4Fun project on “Advanced Laser Processing” for (and by) PhD students of the “Laser4Fun” project organised by the Chair of Laser Processing of the University of Twente. See the Leaflet and the news post “Summer School on Advanced Laser Processing 2017” (on this website) for more details.
- 21-25 August 2017: Institute for photonics and nanotechnologies (IFN) annual congress, Bari, Italy.
- 21-25 August 2017: SPIE Photonics West, San Francisco, USA.
- 28-29 June 2018: 18th International Symposium on Laser Precision Microfabrication (LPM2017), Toyama, Japan
- 7 June 2017: Alicona Workshop, Birmingham, UK.
- 6-18 March 2017: 2nd European Symposium on Surface Science, Capri, Italy
- November 24th-25th, 2016: 6th International Workshop on Laser Induced Periodic Surface Structures (LIPSS) Fundamentals and Applications, organised by IESL-FORTH in Heraklion, Crete, Greece.
- 8 November 2016: Nanotechnology – Industrial applications, Zaragoza, Spain
- 30 September 2016: Researchers Night, Zaragoza, Spain
- 17-21 September 2016: 1st annual LASER4FUN meeting, Bordeaux, France
- 2 September 2016: Conference on industrial laser processing (JNPLI 2016) Liege, Belgium
- 29 August – 2 September 2016: Euro Nano Forum 2017, Malta
- 29 August – 2 September 2016: 5th UK Industrial Laser Applications Symposium, Grantham, UK.
- 29 August -2 September 2016: 39th International Conference on Advanced Manufacturing (MATADOR), Manchester, UK
- 29 August – 2 September 2, 2016: First Summer school on “Short Pulsed Laser Micro/Nanostructuring of Surfaces” for (and by) PhD students of the “Laser4Fun” project, combined with the “5th International Summer School on Trends and new developments in Laser Technology”, both organised by the Fraunhofer IWS in Dresden. See https://www.laser4fun.eu/2016/09/02/summer-school-2016/ for details.
- 6 July 2016: International Conference on Micromanufacturing (ICOMM2016), Irvine, California, USA
- 29 June 2016: Virginia Gotor, Technology Transfer Manager, BSH Spain (Bosch Group) will be participating in the “Panel with businesses and universities involved in MSCA” at the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Forum 2016 at The Egg, Brussels (Rue Bara 175), see http://ec.europa.eu/research/mariecurieactions/news-events/events/year/2016/0629-msca-forum-2016_en.htm
- 22-24 June 2016: European conference on tribology (ECOTRIB), Slovenia
- 29-31 March 2016: Representatives from the University of Birmingham will introduce/promote the Laser4Fun project at the International Conference on Micro Manufacturing (ICOMM) 2016, Irvine, California, USA, see http://icomm2016.northwestern.edu/
- 29 January 2016: MSCA in H2020, Bridging Business and Research Event, Barcelona, Spain
- 11 November 2015: Representatives from the University of Birmingham will introduce/promote the Laser4Fun project at the H2020 Laser Manufacturing Brokerage Event, see http://www.secpho.org/actoagenda/h2020-laser-manufacturing-brokerage-event/
- 3 November 2015: H2020 infoday. MSCA, ITN program 2016, Madrid, Spain
- 11-13 September 2015: Representatives from the University of Birmingham will introduce/promote the Laser4Fun project at the International Scientific Conference “70 years FIT”, Sozopol, Bulgaria, see http://mtf70.tu-sofia.bg/index.php?page=home-en