Meet us and the project (results) at one of the following events (most recent on top):
- August 21 until August 25, 2017: Second Summer school of the Laser4Fun project on “Advanced Laser Processing” for (and by) PhD students of the “Laser4Fun” project organised by the Chair of Laser Processing of the University of Twente. See the Leaflet for details.
- November 24th-25th, 2016: 6th International Workshop on Laser Induced Periodic Surface Structures (LIPSS) Fundamentals and Applications, organised by IESL-FORTH in Heraklion, Crete, Greece.
- August 29 until September 2, 2016: First Summer school on “Short Pulsed Laser Micro/Nanostructuring of Surfaces” for (and by) PhD students of the “Laser4Fun” project, combined with the “5th International Summer School on Trends and new developments in Laser Technology”, both organised by the Fraunhofer IWS in Dresden. See https://www.laser4fun.eu/2016/09/02/summer-school-2016/ for details.
- 29 June 2016: Virginia Gotor, Technology Transfer Manager, BSH Spain (Bosch Group) will be participating in the “Panel with businesses and universities involved in MSCA” at the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Forum 2016 at The Egg, Brussels (Rue Bara 175), see http://ec.europa.eu/research/mariecurieactions/news-events/events/year/2016/0629-msca-forum-2016_en.htm
- 29-31 March 2016: Representatives from the University of Birmingham will introduce/promote the Laser4Fun project at the International Conference on Micro Manufacturing (ICOMM) 2016, Irvine, California, USA, see http://icomm2016.northwestern.edu/
- 11 November 2015: Representatives from the University of Birmingham will introduce/promote the Laser4Fun project at the H2020 Laser Manufacturing Brokerage Event, see http://www.secpho.org/actoagenda/h2020-laser-manufacturing-brokerage-event/
- 11-13 September 2015: Representatives from the University of Birmingham will introduce/promote the Laser4Fun project at the International Scientific Conference “70 years FIT”, Sozopol, Bulgaria, see http://mtf70.tu-sofia.bg/index.php?page=home-en